Canon at Photo+Adventure Messe 2022
Canon Austria approached us to come up with a completely new concept for a fair stand at the Photo+Adventure Messe 2022 in the Pyramide Wien in Vösendorf, Vienna. The Photo+Adventure Messe is Austria's largest trade fair for the photo and print industry and therefore a key event for Canon to present its products to the Austrian audience.
Our task was to come up with a concept that fit Canon's focus on Exploration and Expression. So we came up with an interactive "Urban Jungle" concept and created an engaging space for the audience to get both up close to the different Canon products on display and also provide present an authentic and interesting environment to try out the products.
On 74m2, we fitted:
- a pop-up Container with a roof terrace from which the guests could try out a range of professional lenses.
- several trussing structures for lighting, branding, decoration, and creating an attractive image.
- we used oil barrels to display the different Canon products.
- we engaged a gifted body painting artist to transform a model each day into a jungle animal for the guests to photograph.
- separately we created an urban jungle photo backdrop with a model to provide the audience with an interesting and stimulating setting for the guests to try out the different Canon products with.
Photography: © Thomas Meyer Photography (photos 1 to 4)